Added item to cart! View Cart or Continue Shopping.

The item was added to your waitlist!

Welcome to the SPRUCE family!


Can I use a SPRUCE gift card for my online purchase? 

Purchases through comment sold can only be made using a comment sold gift card issued by SPRUCE.  These gift cards would have been bought through your comment sold account and are specically for LIVE show sales and comment sold purchase.  

All other gift cards are for instore only purchases.  


I recieved the wrong item in my deleivery.  What should I do? 

If you recieved a wrong item in your order, please contact SPRUCE at, call us at 330-349-1066 or message on FB messanger @sprucehomedecor. 


I have not recieved my shipped package from USPS.  What should I do?

First, please track your package using the provided tracking number sent to you via email for your order.  If item said delivered, pleae contact your local USPS office and provide them with the tracking number for that package.  They will be abale to assist you.  Remember, dont leave packages on your doorstep for too long! 


What if my items are broken in shipment?

OH NO!!!!! We verify all items are in proper working condition when they are packed for shiment.  In the event an item arrived broken, contact your local USPS Office to file a claim for the broken item.  Each package has insurance on it.  This is an issue which need to be resolved with USPS as SPRUCE has no control over the way a package was delivered to a customer, and if an item was broken during shippment.  UPSP will contact SPRUCE if information is needed about the claim.